miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

He Got Bars [A - B]

Abdul-Jabbar, Kareem

Like Kareem I got the hook up.
Common - Sum Shit I Wrote

This ain’t Penny Hardaway or Kareem Abdul,
It’s Coolio in the house but you can call me cool.
Coolio - It’s All the Way Live

Now it’s all about the Terror Squad, ghetto superstars, 
Extra-large players like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
Cuban Link - All Around the World

Me and Wayne lean like Kareem doin hook shots.
Drake – I’m Goin' In

They go ohh and ahh when I jump in my car, 
People treat me like Kareem Abdul Jabbar, 
When I'm supreme rap star.
EPMD – Never Seen Before


Metti a referto sti 2 babbà,
Gancio cielo, Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
Er Costa –  EnBiEi

And number 33, my man Kareem, 
Is the center on my starting team.
Kurtis Blow – Basketball

Corner store like Mr. Spare-a-Quarter, 
before Air Jordans, Kareem Abdul-Jabbars.
Nas – No Introduction

I’m like Magic to Kareem,
mayne you tell me I ain’t Worthy.
Nelly – Heart of a Champion

Set it off on a midget, the Kareem Abdul Jabbar pah,
Sean a star, without the necklace.
Sean Price – Master P

With a shot like ‘areemm Abdul-Jabbar.
Takeoff – Out The Gym (Remix)

She make my dick stand like Kareem Abdul Jabbar,
 I hit that brake so hard, that I dropped my cigar.
Three 6 Mafia – I’d Rather

Abdul Rauf, Mahmoud

And these niggas’ll be in the game,
shakin’ like Mahmoud Abdul Rauf, not Tourettes.
Joe Budden  6 Minutes of Death

Afflalo, Arron 

I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo, he was the one to follow, 
He was the only leader foreseeing brighter tomorrows.
Kendrick Lamar – Black Boy Fly

Allen, Ray 

Like Miami Heat on Ray Allen’s treys,
I’m hearing yes’ and y’all nothings nays.
Big Teach  1 Train Remix

Cause it’s way over their heads when I Ray Allen 3 it.
Pusha T – Open Your Eyes

All my niggas shoot like RayRay, call'em shooting guards.
RondoNumbaNine – Shooters

All you niggers gonna learn today, I’m the teacher, I’m the tutor. 
Few ray allens, couple of cuties, and by Ray Allen I mean the shooters.
Fabolous – Bring it back

Bout as sweet as a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.
J. Cole – House of Blues Freestyle

Keep a Ray Allen with me, all hail to the shooter.
Ace Hood – Fuck’em All

It makes sense, I'm coming up for the spot,
with this mic, I'm Jesus Shuttlesworth with the rock.
Prince Ea – Jesus Shuttlesworth

Like Jesus Shuttlesworth in that glass jar, blue flame glowing like a Avatar.
Game – Name Me King

Ask Ray Allen, they boy got game, 
Jesus Shuttlesworth, yeah the boy got ranges.
Game – Mr. West

But we pray to Jesus Shuttlesworth we hit 'em threes.
XV – Hoop Dreams


Archibald, Nate

Or lay it up like Nate Archibald.
Takeoff – Out the Gym (Remix)


Barkley, Charles

I’m like Gnarls Barkley meets Charles Barkley
Kanye West – The Glory

Pockets on Charles Barkley,
I go Crazy: Gnarls Barkley
2 Chainz  Rooster in my Rari

I grab her like Gnarles Barkley holds a mic, your snarls spark me,
I smile like Charles Barkley, come on, I’m hard, guard me.
Eminem  Give Me The Ball
Charles Barkley, I got that broccoli,
Fuckin' these bitches committing adultery.
Offset (Migos) –  Birds

I gave up the Barkley's for you wannabes,
Cause you fuck niggas are under me.
High-top or Low top, Giuseppe me,
Charles Barkley, 34, I got the currency,
Takeoff (Migos) –  Charles Barkley

Imma bounce like Charles Barkley when you think its all done,
That Charles Barkley, nigga that Charles Barkley,
No hairline on a nigga like Charles Barkley mothafucka.
The Celestics –  Charles Barkley

Man you know I balled, (balled balled)
Balled hard like my name was Charles Barkley.
AC –  Charles Barkley

Pat Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, John Stockton,
John Stockton, Chris Webber, Reggie Miller.
Cam'ron –  T.A.L.A.M

Tried to tell my dogs to stop but them choppas start barking,
I say what the fuck I wanna say like my nigga Charles Barkley.
Gucci Mane –  Ice Cold

Bring more sparklies, I’m ragin’ like Barkley.
Vinny Cha$e – Best of the Best

Never never wear a suit like Steve Harvey,
Never never wear a tie like Charles Barkley.
Tyga –  Get Gnarley

Stoppin all bets, slammin niggas like Barkley,
Back in my reefer days, sellin you parsley.
Ghostface Killah –  How You Like Me

Dream Team del '92, Barkley.
Er Costa –  EnBiEi

These dudes used to be my sons like Charles Barkley.
Papoose –  Faith

Riff Raff came through with a Charles Barkley emotion
That boy had to dunk
I pop the trunk on a punk
RiFF RAFF - Hot 97 Freestyle

You gotta gamble in this life, Charles Barkley
Chiddy Bang - Mind Your Manners
Grandad a harley,
I am not a role model, like Charles Barkley
Gucci Mane - Follow Me

Like Patrick and Barkley need rings,
Like Griffey gets swings.
Chuck D - Generation Wrekked

Hip Hop is changing, y'all want me to stay the same?
Sort of like Barkley on how I see the game
Common - I Got a Right Ta
Bias, Len

Should've been when she stole Len Bias heart
Cormega - Girl

I got that shit that made Len Bias overdose
Chammillionaire - 2 Real

End your future before it starts like Len Bias
Chino XL - Freestyle Rhymes

And my dope sends buyers from O.T
They heard I got the same shit that caused Len Bias to O.D
This the young nigga that inspired the O.G.'s
In that H-2 with thin tires and O.Z.'s
Fabolous - Fall Back

You just let them OD like Len Bias
J. Cole - Losing My Balance

Poison that killed Len Bias from bein' Celtic
Nas - Teenage Thug

Claim to be balling, end up like Len Bias
Stalley - Fountain of Youth

Niggas tryna turn up, but don’t overdose like Len
Tyga - Young & Getting it


Vic Page never made it, Len Bias never made it
Wale – Barry Sanders

Bibby, Mike

So I can make assists like Mike Bibby
Action Bronson - Strictly 4 my Jeeps (Remix)

Mick Bibby, Mick Vick, nigga, Mike Jake
Game - The Town

Tell Mike Bibby, it’s my city.
French Montana - Once in a While

When I spit it get shitty like the teeth of Mike Bibby
Jedi Mind Tricks - Rise of the Machines


If I got the Sacramento Kings, or Mike Bibby
It will be impossible for you to fade me
Twista - NBA Live 2004

Billups, Chauncey

My name is Chauncey Billups, I'm kind of like a raunchy Phillips
Eminem - The People's Champ

I'm the one, pull up, like Billups
Tyga - Do What I Gotta Do

Lob, Lob City Clipps
DeAndre, Butler, and Billups in
Tyga - Lob City (Rack City RMX)

Cause that got BIG shot, nigga’s try to take out LA like big shot
Thats Chauncey Billups, for you niggas who don’t understand it
Game - InfraRED

Bird, Larry

White Range, call that motherfucka Larry Bird
I got em hangin' on every word
J. Cole - Cost Me A Lot

I might pull out the green Larry Bird on special occasions
Kendrick Lamar - For The Homie

I’m Larry Bird’s equivalent
To the way I do a verse he handle the ball
Kendrick Lamar - Blood Sport Freestyle


I done shook dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona
RiFF RAFF - Larry Bird

Got Larry Kush, Larry Bird
Takeoff (Migos) - Out The Gym (Remix)

I’m Larry Bird, Kobe and MJ
I’mma ball forever
Future - Maison Margiela

Smoking the best Celtic
Like I shot Larry Bird
Ab-Soul - West Coast Wu-Tang

I'm Larry Bird, with a half a bird, like Church's Chicken
Lil B - Whoopie

That's like Larry Bird came and just schooled Jabaar
Shay (N.E.R.D.) - Laser Gun

The Spud Webb ticket, with the Larry Bird yay
Gucci Mane - Hold That Though

Looking like Boy George in that Larry Bird jersey
The Game (Old G-Unit) - I'm So Sorry

Call me Larry Bird, shootin' niggas bout they green
Bones - RareCasette

Cause I was runnin' game like Larry to a Bird
88-Keys - Ho' Is Short For Honey

Bol, Manute

When you do it big as Manute you make it seem minute
Wale - Barry Sanders

I got a crime record longer than Manute Bol
Big L - MVP

New goals, plus my money on Manute Bol
J.Cole - Grew Up Fast

Where I’m from you’re four feet or Manute size
Jay Z - Where I'm From

Rocking dollars, rocking gold
Money tall like Manute Bol
Juicy J - MIA

My crew ain't the squad, Manute ain't tall
Wale - Chun Li

My money went from Spud Webb to Manute Bol
Chinx Drugz - 100


Black diamonds got the Jesus piece like Manute Bol
Pusha T - Kitchen (Remix)

I'm standing tall as Manute Bol and y'all niggas shorter than Buster
Gucci Mane - Frowny Fade

Bradley, Shawn

I'm standing tall as Manute Bol and y'all niggas shorter then Buster
Jay Z - Pump It Up (Remix)


I'm Shaq or Stoudemire, you a black Shawn Bradley nigga
E.S.G. - Watch Yo Back (Slim Thug Diss)


Bryant, Kobe

The game's a chick; I'm Kobe, I'mma rape the bitch
Cam'ron - Bubble Music

I been ballin' so damn hard I swear I think that I'm Kobe
Chief Keef - Kobe

Kobe in the game dunkin' on the whole team
Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant

Bitch I ball hard like Kobe or Ginobili
Mack Maine - Kobe or Ginobili

I might come baseline like Kobe Bryant, did way back in '03 and then body yall
Montana (300) - Chiraq (Remix)

And you love being Kobe when you make the lay up
Chance The Rapper - Juice

I spit that prayer hand emoji, that shit that injured Kobe
Mac Miller - Rain

I'm Kobe on the Lakers floor, except I give you 84
Game - The City

Tryna get that Kobe number, one over Jordan
Kanye West - Swagga Like Us

I'm Jordan, you're not even Kobe
Rich The Kid - Jumpin' Like Jordan

From 3 point range with a Glock, I shoot better then Kobe
50 Cent - U Not Like Me

I had dreams of the league
One day I play Kobe
Kanye West - Ego (Remix)

I’m Larry Bird, Kobe and MJ
I’mma ball forever
Future - Maison Margiela
I'm Kobe, I kill these niggas

Wale - Heaven's Afternoon

We were co-MVP's like Kobe and Shaq
Jay Z - Venus vs Mars

I'm balling now, yeah just like Kobe
Danny Brown - Lie4

We could be the dream team baby, Kobe and LeBron
Fabolous - For The Money

With a splash of Monster Kody, shoot faster than Kobe
Jay Z - Some People Hate

Glo Gang bitch, ballin like the lakers, Kobe and Shaq fuck nigga
Ballout - Goin In

Remember Kobe cheated on his, the same ring
Dom Kennedy - Platinum Chanel

That purp and yellow like Kobe
French Montana - When I Want





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario