miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

He Got Bars


Rondo, Rajon 

On top of that shiet, I got niggas in Boston,
who got my back and they gon' assist me like Rajon Rondo.
Royce da 5’3 – 40/40

I could make it to the condo,
I could take her and U2 like Bono,
They say you got a point like Rajon Rondo.
Chiddy Bang – Fresh Like Us

I’m Rondo on the bongos when giving you my convo, 
We ain’t been home since we were snatched out the Congo.
Pusha T – open your eyes

Linea di fondo, finta, combo,
Palle quadrate, pallone rotondo,
Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo.
Er Costa –  EnBiEi

Your money too short for long convo,
You in the game hurtin’ tryna play Rajon Rondo.
Trife Da God – Laced Cheeba

I feel like a winner call me Rondo,
all these bitches feening for a convo,
every nigga with me getting hondos,
all these niggas on my dick,
but they not nun doe.
Sasha Go Hard – Rondo

After a few drinks come our realest convos,
My handle on my thoughts used to be as ill as Rondo’s.
J.Cole – The Cure

Getting’ money, I ain’t gotta fuck with the check scam,
Mean green Rondo, I play with the headband. 
Smoke DZA – The World

Like Trey Songz, 
"Success" my fav song,
Ball like Rajon, 
The course is way long, 
Boss don't make wrongs. 
Vado  Put A Bird Up

Get it in the morning like Alonzo,
Rondo, green got cheese like a nacho,
If you don’t got no ass, bitch, wear a poncho.
Tyga – Rack City

2.5 for the condo.
Neighbors think I play ball, 
they call me Rondo.
Young Jeezy – Trump

I see a bad chick, I'm on the pronto, 
She'd better be a 9, Rondo.
Cassidy – Rondo

96 Honda with a drive like Rondo,
If I’m racin’ for your heart I’ll never tie like Kwon-Do.
Hoodie Allen – Swimming with Sharks

Out just looking for the money like Waldo,
I just wanna ball, Rondo. 
Make it rain in this bitch, get a poncho.
Kid Ink – It’s On

And while you motherfuckers waitin’ on Toronto,
I’m in the hood with Pancho, stacking Rajon Rondo.
Game – Hustlin’

Same picture in the frame so selling suede hats in the rain
won’t work but one try won’t hurt me,
lucky number 10s and a Rondo jersey 
Sir Michael Rocks – Gas Station

Stick to bein’ you boy, stay on yo, Velcro,
Hate to see y’all bend backwards, Rondo, elbow.
Fabolous – Swag Champ

Lone ranger, no Tonto,
So my nine got my back like Rajon Rondo.
Ludacris – I Ain’t the One

Every round on me, ‘till the bar close,
Worlds above haters, Chicago,
Got a 9 on me, call me Rondo.
Waka Flocka Flame – Lehhhgooo

I’m the action on the court, you the gum stuck to the bleachers,
I think I’m Paul Pierce, I think I’m Rondo,
High off that headband, you dying on that hydro.
Curren$y – Super High

The flows water, like rafting on the Congo,
Take a hit of drugs and I’m passing like I’m Rondo.
Action Bronson – White Silk

Come tonight, stay until the morning, Alonzo,
She said tryna come, can I assist? Rondo.
David Banner – Amazing

There he go, that’s John Doe,
Ballin’ on you bitches like I’m Rondo.
Rick Ross – John Doe

Big boss shit, Paul Castellano,
Shoot ya ass up, now crawl out the condo,
That’s that nine nigga, ughh, Rondo.
Lil Wayne – What’s Wrong With Them

Got my 9 on me bitch, Rondo.
Chief Keef – Self

Pop green, and I ball, Like Rondo.
Meek Mill – Dope Dealer

Got condoms in that condó, got kush greener than Rondo.
Tyga – Remember

Rondo I keep a 9 on me, just cause a pussy nigga try to fly on me.
YG – B I T C H

My team about green, Rondo Roger that.
Fabolous – Roger That





Yo anoto como McGrady

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario